Biomechanics of the release of sex pheromone in moths: effects of body posture on local airflow
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 15–20, March 1988
How to Cite
CONNER, W. E. and BEST, B. A. (1988), Biomechanics of the release of sex pheromone in moths: effects of body posture on local airflow. Physiological Entomology, 13: 15–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3032.1988.tb00904.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Accepted 5 August 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!