*Department of Medical Parasitology, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Keppel Street, London WC1E 7HT.
Odour movement, wind direction, and the problem of host-finding by tsetse flies
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2008
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 369–380, December 1989
How to Cite
BRADY, J., GIBSON, G. and PACKER, M. J. (1989), Odour movement, wind direction, and the problem of host-finding by tsetse flies. Physiological Entomology, 14: 369–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3032.1989.tb01105.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2008
- Accepted 28 February 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!