Recovery of learning responses by honeybees following a sublethal exposure to permethrin
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 55–60, March 1990
How to Cite
MAMOOD, A. N. and WALLER, G. D. (1990), Recovery of learning responses by honeybees following a sublethal exposure to permethrin. Physiological Entomology, 15: 55–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3032.1990.tb00492.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted 4 April 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!