The dynamics of collective exploration and trail-formation in Monomorium pharaonis: experiments and model
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2008
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 291–300, December 1994
How to Cite
FOURCASSIÉ, V. and DENEUBOURG, J. L. (1994), The dynamics of collective exploration and trail-formation in Monomorium pharaonis: experiments and model. Physiological Entomology, 19: 291–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3032.1994.tb01055.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2008
- Accepted 11 August 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!