Consequences for a specialist insect and its parasitoid of the response of Allium porrum to conspecific herbivore attack
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2006
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 73–79, March 2006
How to Cite
Dugravot, S. and Thibout, É. (2006), Consequences for a specialist insect and its parasitoid of the response of Allium porrum to conspecific herbivore attack. Physiological Entomology, 31: 73–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3032.2005.00489.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2006
- Accepted 30 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!