Sperm storage and utilization in female Queensland fruit flies (Bactrocera tryoni)
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
2007 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 127–135, June 2007
How to Cite
PEREZ-STAPLES, D., HARMER, A. M. T. and TAYLOR, P. W. (2007), Sperm storage and utilization in female Queensland fruit flies (Bactrocera tryoni). Physiological Entomology, 32: 127–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3032.2006.00554.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Accepted 27 September 2006First published online 30 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!