These authors contributed equally to this work.
Influence of soil moisture on egg cold hardiness in the migratory locust Locusta migratoria (Orthoptera: Acridiidae)
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2007
2007 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 219–224, September 2007
How to Cite
QI, X.-L., WANG, X.-H., XU, H.-F. and KANG, L. (2007), Influence of soil moisture on egg cold hardiness in the migratory locust Locusta migratoria (Orthoptera: Acridiidae). Physiological Entomology, 32: 219–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3032.2007.00564.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2007
- Accepted 30 November 2006First published online 8 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!