Potential effects of tyramine on the transition to reproductive workers in honeybees (Apis mellifera L.)
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2007
2007 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 194–198, June 2007
How to Cite
SASAKI, K. and HARANO, K.-I. (2007), Potential effects of tyramine on the transition to reproductive workers in honeybees (Apis mellifera L.). Physiological Entomology, 32: 194–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3032.2007.00566.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2007
- Accepted 12 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!