Rapid cold-hardening of Drosophila melanogaster in a field setting
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
2007 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 343–350, December 2007
How to Cite
KELTY, J. (2007), Rapid cold-hardening of Drosophila melanogaster in a field setting. Physiological Entomology, 32: 343–350. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3032.2007.00584.x
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
- Accepted 1 May 2007First published online 17 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!