Role of the plant–conspecific complex in host location and intra-specific communication of Lygus rugulipennis
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 129–137, June 2008
How to Cite
FRATI, F., SALERNO, G., CONTI, E. and BIN, F. (2008), Role of the plant–conspecific complex in host location and intra-specific communication of Lygus rugulipennis. Physiological Entomology, 33: 129–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3032.2008.00614.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
- Accepted 7 January 2008First published online 19 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!