Present address: RIKEN Brain Science Institute, Wako, Saitama, Japan
Ultrasonic courtship songs of male Asian corn borer moths assist copulation attempts by making the females motionless
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 76–81, March 2010
How to Cite
NAKANO, R., TAKANASHI, T., SKALS, N., SURLYKKE, A. and ISHIKAWA, Y. (2010), Ultrasonic courtship songs of male Asian corn borer moths assist copulation attempts by making the females motionless. Physiological Entomology, 35: 76–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3032.2009.00712.x
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2009
- Accepted 13 October 2009First published online 15 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!