Present address: Center for Research and Advancement in Higher Education, Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan.
A two-step mechanism controls the timing of behaviour leading to emergence from soil in adult males of the scarab beetle Dasylepida ishigakiensis
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 231–239, September 2010
How to Cite
TOKUDA, M., TANAKA, S., MAENO, K., HARANO, K.-I., WAKAMURA, S., YASUI, H., ARAKAKI, N., AKINO, T. and FUKAYA, M. (2010), A two-step mechanism controls the timing of behaviour leading to emergence from soil in adult males of the scarab beetle Dasylepida ishigakiensis. Physiological Entomology, 35: 231–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3032.2010.00733.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2010
- Accepted 9 March 2010First published online 21 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!