These authors contributed equally to this study.
Dissecting insect responses to climate warming: overwintering and post-diapause performance in the southern green stink bug, Nezara viridula, under simulated climate-change conditions
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Physiological Entomology © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 343–353, December 2010
How to Cite
TAKEDA, K., MUSOLIN, D. L. and FUJISAKI, K. (2010), Dissecting insect responses to climate warming: overwintering and post-diapause performance in the southern green stink bug, Nezara viridula, under simulated climate-change conditions. Physiological Entomology, 35: 343–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3032.2010.00748.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Accepted 1 June 2010First published online 28 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!