Relevance of visual and olfactory cues for host location in the mustard leaf beetle Phaedon cochleariae
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Physiological Entomology © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 68–76, March 2011
How to Cite
KÜHNLE, A. and MÜLLER, C. (2011), Relevance of visual and olfactory cues for host location in the mustard leaf beetle Phaedon cochleariae. Physiological Entomology, 36: 68–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3032.2010.00763.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Accepted 22 October 2010, First published online 24 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!