Identification of host-plant chemical stimuli for the European grape berry moth Eupoecilia ambiguella
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Physiological Entomology © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 101–110, June 2011
How to Cite
SCHMIDT-BÜSSER, D., VON ARX, M., CONNÉTABLE, S. and GUERIN, P. M. (2011), Identification of host-plant chemical stimuli for the European grape berry moth Eupoecilia ambiguella. Physiological Entomology, 36: 101–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3032.2010.00766.x
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
- Accepted 26 October 2010, First published online 1 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!