Comparing wing loading, flight muscle and lipid content in ant-attended and non-attended Tuberculatus aphid species
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Physiological Entomology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 327–334, December 2011
How to Cite
YAO, I. and KATAGIRI, C. (2011), Comparing wing loading, flight muscle and lipid content in ant-attended and non-attended Tuberculatus aphid species. Physiological Entomology, 36: 327–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3032.2011.00801.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Accepted 2 July 2011, First published online 11 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!