Do reproductive activities compromise immunological competence as measured by phenoloxidase activity? Field and experimental manipulation in females of two damselfly species
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Physiological Entomology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 335–342, December 2011
How to Cite
CÓRDOBA-AGUILAR, A., RUIZ-SILVA, D., MUNGUÍA-STEYER, R. and LANZ-MENDOZA, H. (2011), Do reproductive activities compromise immunological competence as measured by phenoloxidase activity? Field and experimental manipulation in females of two damselfly species. Physiological Entomology, 36: 335–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3032.2011.00802.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2011
- Accepted 7 July 2011, First published online 15 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!