Effects of rearing and induction temperature on the temporal dynamics of heat shock protein 70 expression in a butterfly
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Physiological Entomology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 103–108, June 2012
How to Cite
KARL, I., MICHALOWSKY, C., SØRENSEN, J. G., LOESCHCKE, V. and FISCHER, K. (2012), Effects of rearing and induction temperature on the temporal dynamics of heat shock protein 70 expression in a butterfly. Physiological Entomology, 37: 103–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3032.2011.00814.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Accepted 9 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!