Mating, ovariole number and sperm production of the dengue vector mosquito Aedes aegypti (L.) in Australia: broad thermal optima provide the capacity for survival in a changing climate
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Physiological Entomology © 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 136–144, June 2012
How to Cite
BADER, C. A. and WILLIAMS, C. R. (2012), Mating, ovariole number and sperm production of the dengue vector mosquito Aedes aegypti (L.) in Australia: broad thermal optima provide the capacity for survival in a changing climate. Physiological Entomology, 37: 136–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3032.2011.00818.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2012
- Accepted 23 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!