The effect of red and far-red light in the high irradiance reaction of phytochrome (hypocotyl growth in dark-grown Sinapis alba L.)
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 39–44, January 1984
How to Cite
HEIM, B. and SCHÄFER, E. (1984), The effect of red and far-red light in the high irradiance reaction of phytochrome (hypocotyl growth in dark-grown Sinapis alba L.). Plant, Cell & Environment, 7: 39–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1984.tb01198.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 10 May 1983; accepted for publication 5 August 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!