*This paper is accompunied by its practical Counterpart, Entitled ‘Experimental tests of the Münch-Horwitz theory of phlomem transport: effects of loading rates’.
Physiological implications of the Münch-Horwitz theory of phloem transport: effects of loading rates*
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 95–102, March 1986
How to Cite
GOESCHL, J. D. and MAGNUSON, C. E. (1986), Physiological implications of the Münch-Horwitz theory of phloem transport: effects of loading rates. Plant, Cell & Environment, 9: 95–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1986.tb01571.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 24 April 1985; accepted for publication 1 October 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!