A 13C method of estimation of carbon allocation to roots in a young chestnut coppice
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 735–739, December 1986
How to Cite
MORDACQ, L., MOUSSEAU, M. and DELEENS, E. (1986), A 13C method of estimation of carbon allocation to roots in a young chestnut coppice. Plant, Cell & Environment, 9: 735–739. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1986.tb02106.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 8 April 1986; accepted for publication 31 July 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!