Quantum yields of photosynthesis at temperatures between −;2°C and 35°C in a cold-tolerant C3 plant (Pinus sylvestris) during the course of one year
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 287–295, June 1987
How to Cite
LEVERENZ, J. W. and ÖQUIST, G. (1987), Quantum yields of photosynthesis at temperatures between −;2°C and 35°C in a cold-tolerant C3 plant (Pinus sylvestris) during the course of one year. Plant, Cell & Environment, 10: 287–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1987.tb01608.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 10 September 1986; accepted for publication 1 December 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!