Quantum yields of photosynthesis at temperatures between −;2°C and 35°C in a cold-tolerant C3 plant (Pinus sylvestris) during the course of one year
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 287–295, June 1987
How to Cite
LEVERENZ, J. W. and ÖQUIST, G. (1987), Quantum yields of photosynthesis at temperatures between −;2°C and 35°C in a cold-tolerant C3 plant (Pinus sylvestris) during the course of one year. Plant, Cell & Environment, 10: 287–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1987.tb01608.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 10 September 1986; accepted for publication 1 December 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!