The relationship between guard cell water potential and the aperture of stomata in Populus
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 313–318, June 1987
How to Cite
SCHULTE, P. J. and HINCKLEY, T. M. (1987), The relationship between guard cell water potential and the aperture of stomata in Populus. Plant, Cell & Environment, 10: 313–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1987.tb01611.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 8 October 1986; accepted for publication 12 December 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!