The relationship between respiration and temperature in leaves of the arctic plant Saxifraga cernua
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 319–325, June 1987
How to Cite
McNULTY, A. K. and CUMMINS, W. R. (1987), The relationship between respiration and temperature in leaves of the arctic plant Saxifraga cernua. Plant, Cell & Environment, 10: 319–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1987.tb01612.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 23 October 1986; accepted for publication 15 January 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!