Amino acid uptake by Ricinus communis roots: characterization and physiological significance
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 493–500, August 1987
How to Cite
SCHOBERT, C. and KOMOR, E. (1987), Amino acid uptake by Ricinus communis roots: characterization and physiological significance. Plant, Cell & Environment, 10: 493–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1987.tb01827.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 16 February 1987; accepted for publication 12 March 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!