The wilty tomato mutants flacca and sitiens are impaired in the oxidation of ABA-aldehyde to ABA
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 739–745, November 1988
How to Cite
TAYLOR, I. B., LINFORTH, R. S. T., AL-NAIEB, R. J., BOWMAN, W. R. and MARPLES, B. A. (1988), The wilty tomato mutants flacca and sitiens are impaired in the oxidation of ABA-aldehyde to ABA. Plant, Cell & Environment, 11: 739–745. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1988.tb01158.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 15 February 1988; accepted for publication 28 April 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!