Variation in stomatal characteristics over the lower surface of Commelina communis leaves
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 653–659, August 1989
How to Cite
SMITH, S., WEYERS, J. D. B. and BERRY, W. G. (1989), Variation in stomatal characteristics over the lower surface of Commelina communis leaves. Plant, Cell & Environment, 12: 653–659. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1989.tb01234.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 2 November 1988; received in revised form 7 February 1989; accepted for publication 15 February 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!