Adaptations by macroalgae to low carbon availability. I. A buffer system in Ascophyllum nodosum, associated with photosynthesis
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 765–770, November 1989
How to Cite
AXELSSON, L., CARLBERG, S. and RYBERG, H. (1989), Adaptations by macroalgae to low carbon availability. I. A buffer system in Ascophyllum nodosum, associated with photosynthesis. Plant, Cell & Environment, 12: 765–770. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1989.tb01637.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 20 April 1989; accepted for publication 9 May 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!