Changes in glutamate dehydrogenase activity of Chlamydomonas reinhardtii under different trophic and stress conditions
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 173–182, March 1989
How to Cite
MUÑOZ-BLANCO, J. and CARDENAS, J. (1989), Changes in glutamate dehydrogenase activity of Chlamydomonas reinhardtii under different trophic and stress conditions. Plant, Cell & Environment, 12: 173–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1989.tb01930.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 6 May 1988; received in revised form 2 August 1988; accepted for publication 25 August 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!