The work was carried out in Ecologie Végétale, Université de Paris-Sud, Centre d'Orsay, France.
Carbon dioxide enrichment reduces shoot growth in sweet chestnut seedlings (Castanea sativa Mill.)*
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 927–934, December 1989
How to Cite
MOUSSEAU, M. and ENOCH, H. Z. (1989), Carbon dioxide enrichment reduces shoot growth in sweet chestnut seedlings (Castanea sativa Mill.). Plant, Cell & Environment, 12: 927–934. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1989.tb01972.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 1 May 1989; received in revised form 15 June 1989; accepted for publication 16 June 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!