Permanent address: Biology Department, University of California, Santa Cruz, CA 95064, U.S.A.
Does transpiration have an essential function in long-distance ion transport in plants?
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 745–750, November 1990
How to Cite
TANNER, W. and BEEVERS, H. (1990), Does transpiration have an essential function in long-distance ion transport in plants?. Plant, Cell & Environment, 13: 745–750. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1990.tb01089.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 27 July 1989; received in revised form 16 March 1990; accepted for publication 19 April 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!