Current address: Department of Earth Sciences, University of California, Santa Barbara, CA 93106, U.S.A.
Natural deuterium and oxygen-18 enrichment in leaf water of cotton plants grown under wet and dry conditions: evidence for water compartmentation and its dynamics
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 49–56, January 1990
How to Cite
YAKIR, D., DeNIRO, M. J. and GAT, J. R. (1990), Natural deuterium and oxygen-18 enrichment in leaf water of cotton plants grown under wet and dry conditions: evidence for water compartmentation and its dynamics. Plant, Cell & Environment, 13: 49–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1990.tb01298.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 5 August 1988; received in revised from 18 May 1989; accepted for publication 7 June 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!