Changes in the concentration of ABA in xylem sap as a function of changing soil water status can account for changes in leaf conductance and growth
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 277–285, April 1990
How to Cite
ZHANG, J. and DAVIES, W. J. (1990), Changes in the concentration of ABA in xylem sap as a function of changing soil water status can account for changes in leaf conductance and growth. Plant, Cell & Environment, 13: 277–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1990.tb01312.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 18 May 1989; received in revised form 15 September 1989; accepted for publication 27 September 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!