Plant respiration in relation to growth, maintenance, ion uptake and nitrogen assimilation
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 319–328, May 1990
How to Cite
JOHNSON, I. R. (1990), Plant respiration in relation to growth, maintenance, ion uptake and nitrogen assimilation. Plant, Cell & Environment, 13: 319–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1990.tb02135.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 20 June 1989; received in revised form 30 October 1989; accepted for publication 7 November 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!