Photocontrol of stem elongation in plant neighbourhoods: effects of photon fluence rate under natural conditions of radiation
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 57–65, January 1991
How to Cite
BALLARÉ, C. L., SCOPEL, A. L. and SÁNCHEZ, R. A. (1991), Photocontrol of stem elongation in plant neighbourhoods: effects of photon fluence rate under natural conditions of radiation. Plant, Cell & Environment, 14: 57–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1991.tb01371.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 27 November 1989; received in revised form 16 April 1990; accepted for publication 5 July 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!