Departmento de Ecología, Facultad de Agronomía, Universidad de Buenos Aires, 1417 Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Do stomata respond to relative humidity?
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 127–132, January 1991
How to Cite
APHALO, P. J. and JARVIS, P. G. (1991), Do stomata respond to relative humidity?. Plant, Cell & Environment, 14: 127–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1991.tb01379.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 6 April 1990; received in revised form 17 July 1990; accepted for publication 9 August 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!