Leaf age and season influence the relationships between leaf nitrogen, leaf mass per area and photosynthesis in maple and oak trees
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 251–259, April 1991
How to Cite
REICH, P. B., WALTERS, M. B. and ELLSWORTH, D. S. (1991), Leaf age and season influence the relationships between leaf nitrogen, leaf mass per area and photosynthesis in maple and oak trees. Plant, Cell & Environment, 14: 251–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1991.tb01499.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 24 May 1990; received in revised form 29 October 1990; accepted for publication 7 November 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!