Dedicated to the memory of William Dungey, for whom no task was too small nor any labour too large.
Growth and photosynthesis of soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merr.) in simulated vegetation shade: influence of the ratio of red to far-red radiation*
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 647–656, September 1991
How to Cite
PAUSCH, R. C., BRITZ, S. J. and MULCHI, C. L. (1991), Growth and photosynthesis of soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merr.) in simulated vegetation shade: influence of the ratio of red to far-red radiation. Plant, Cell & Environment, 14: 647–656. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1991.tb01537.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 19 October 1990; received in revised form 13 February 1991; accepted for publication 18 February 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!