Zinc and salinity effects on membrane transport in Chara connivens
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 11–23, January 1992
How to Cite
RYGOL, J., ARNOLD, W. M. and ZIMMERMANN, U. (1992), Zinc and salinity effects on membrane transport in Chara connivens. Plant, Cell & Environment, 15: 11–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1992.tb01454.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 3 April 1991; received in revised form 21 June 1991; accepted for publication 17 July 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!