Department of Soil Science, University of Reading, Reading RG1 5AQ, U. K.
Absorption of nitrate and ammonium ions by Lolium perenne from flowing solution cultures at low root temperatures
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 99–106, January 1992
How to Cite
CLARKSON, D. T., JONES, L. H. P. and PURVES, J. V. (1992), Absorption of nitrate and ammonium ions by Lolium perenne from flowing solution cultures at low root temperatures. Plant, Cell & Environment, 15: 99–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1992.tb01462.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 22 March 1991; received in revised form 5 July 1991; accepted for publication 31 July 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!