Stomatal response to drying soil in relation to changes in the xylem sap composition of Helianthus annuus. II. Stomatal sensitivity to abscisic acid imported from the xylem sap
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 561–567, June 1992
How to Cite
SCHURR, U., GOLLAN, T. and SCHULZE, E.-D. (1992), Stomatal response to drying soil in relation to changes in the xylem sap composition of Helianthus annuus. II. Stomatal sensitivity to abscisic acid imported from the xylem sap. Plant, Cell & Environment, 15: 561–567. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1992.tb01489.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 26 March 1991; received in revised form 10 January 1992; accepted for publication 31 January 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!