Water uptake by plants: perspectives from stable isotope composition
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 1073–1082, December 1992
How to Cite
EHLERINGER, J. R. and DAWSON, T. E. (1992), Water uptake by plants: perspectives from stable isotope composition. Plant, Cell & Environment, 15: 1073–1082. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1992.tb01657.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 24 February 1992; received in revised form 27 May 1992; accepted for publication 3 June 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!