Interactive effects of high temperature and elevated carbon dioxide concentration on cowpea [Vigna unguiculata (L.) Walp.]
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 835–842, September 1993
How to Cite
AHMED, F. E., HALL, A. E. and MADORE, M. A. (1993), Interactive effects of high temperature and elevated carbon dioxide concentration on cowpea [Vigna unguiculata (L.) Walp.]. Plant, Cell & Environment, 16: 835–842. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1993.tb00505.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 3 June 1992; received in revised form 14 April 1993; accepted for publication 28 April 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!