Interactive effects of high temperature and elevated carbon dioxide concentration on cowpea [Vigna unguiculata (L.) Walp.]
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 835–842, September 1993
How to Cite
AHMED, F. E., HALL, A. E. and MADORE, M. A. (1993), Interactive effects of high temperature and elevated carbon dioxide concentration on cowpea [Vigna unguiculata (L.) Walp.]. Plant, Cell & Environment, 16: 835–842. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1993.tb00505.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 3 June 1992; received in revised form 14 April 1993; accepted for publication 28 April 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!