Immunocytochemical localization of indole-3-acetic acid in primary roots of Zea mays
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 967–973, November 1993
How to Cite
SHI, L., MILLER, I. and MOORE, R. (1993), Immunocytochemical localization of indole-3-acetic acid in primary roots of Zea mays. Plant, Cell & Environment, 16: 967–973. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1993.tb00520.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 12 February 1993; received in revised from 4 May 1993; accepted for publication 17 May 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!