On leave from ORSTOM, BP 5045, 34032 Montpellier Cedex 1, France.
Extraction of water from Eucalyptus trees for analysis of deuterium and oxygen-18: laboratory and field techniques
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 269–277, April 1993
How to Cite
THORBURN, P. J., WALKER, G. R. and BRUNEL, J.-P. (1993), Extraction of water from Eucalyptus trees for analysis of deuterium and oxygen-18: laboratory and field techniques. Plant, Cell & Environment, 16: 269–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1993.tb00869.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 28 February 1992; received in revised form 29 September 1992; accepted for publication 16 October 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!