Integration of hydraulic and chemical signalling in the control of stomatal conductance and water status of droughted plants
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 341–349, May 1993
How to Cite
TARDIEU, F. and DAVIES, W. J. (1993), Integration of hydraulic and chemical signalling in the control of stomatal conductance and water status of droughted plants. Plant, Cell & Environment, 16: 341–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1993.tb00880.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 21 My 1992; received in revised form 10 December 1992; accepted for publication 8 January 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!