Hong Kong Baptist College, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Stomatal control by both [ABA] in the xylem sap and leaf water status: a test of a model for draughted or ABA-fed field-grown maize
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 413–420, May 1993
How to Cite
TARDIEU, F., ZHANG, J. and GOWING, D. J. G. (1993), Stomatal control by both [ABA] in the xylem sap and leaf water status: a test of a model for draughted or ABA-fed field-grown maize. Plant, Cell & Environment, 16: 413–420. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1993.tb00887.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 24 July 1992; received in revised form 3 November 1992; accepted for publication 19 November 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!