Effects of increased CO2 concentration and temperature on growth and yield of winter wheat at two levels of nitrogen application
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 521–529, June 1993
How to Cite
MITCHELL, R. A. C., MITCHELL, V. J., DRISCOLL, S. P., FRANKLIN, J. and LAWLOR, D. W. (1993), Effects of increased CO2 concentration and temperature on growth and yield of winter wheat at two levels of nitrogen application. Plant, Cell & Environment, 16: 521–529. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1993.tb00899.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 27 August 1992; received in revised form 19 March 1993; accepted for publication 26 March 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!