Correspondence and present address: Dr R. Howard Skinner, USDA-ARS Western Cotton Research Laboratory, 4135 E. Broadway, Phoenix, AZ85040, USA.
Modulation of leaf elongation, tiller appearance and tiller senescence in spring barley by far-red light
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Plant, Cell & Environment
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 555–562, June 1993
How to Cite
SKINNER, R. H. and SIMMONS, S. R. (1993), Modulation of leaf elongation, tiller appearance and tiller senescence in spring barley by far-red light. Plant, Cell & Environment, 16: 555–562. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3040.1993.tb00903.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 24 September 1992; received in revised form 4 January 1993; accepted for publication 20 January 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!